Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rr Day

Had friends over today for Rr day. They brought Cayden some ranch, we had raviolis for lunch, they made sock hand puppet roosters, wrote Rs. The older ones had reading class. It is so much fun to have our friends visit us. It's one of the few times I can really get the olders motivated to clean as fast as they can! other times a 15 - 20 min job might take over an hour! I have tried several solutions and just can't seem to find that one *magic* trick that works for us so I think I have finally decided that it is what it is and we just have to deal with it! Maybe one day they will realize it is really their time that they are wasting and start working faster! Kirsten does work faster than Chris though, guess it's a boy/girl difference! Sometimes I give her the option of doing a chore or entertaining Kayson so I can bc although there is alot that I can do one-handed there are just some things that do not yield to one-handedness. I think I finally hear complete quiet in the house which means everyone has decided sleep is a friend so I think that means it is my turn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment