Sunday, February 13, 2011

church day

Glenn woke me up this am to get ready for church, next thing I know he is waking me up again and we need to leave in 30 minutes! I had fallen back asleep! We weren't there early like we try to be but we did get there before it started! I am teaching the childrens about Joseph so we started watching Joseph King of Dreams this am, we will finish it next week. We also had a good message on love. The babies were kinda full of it today! Keegan was being so silly and Kayson was just laughing. Then we had lunch at CiCis after that I had 7 kiddos at my sis's house while they went to clean the house they are trying to rent out. Anyone looking for a place to rent in Marshall? I know a good one! :) ok, advertisement over. lol they were all really good, no problems. they did start to get tired around 430 or so and Elizabeth was crying and I asked her what she was crying for and she sniffles and says, "I don't remember" I wanted to laugh so hard! I was like well quit crying then and she looked like OH, I can! spent a whole afternoon watching word world, veggietales, caillou and backyardigans with the little boys! (insert music note here) I'm just a kid who's four, each day I grow some more, I love exploring, I'm Caillou, growing up is not so tough, cept when I've had enough, just forgot the last part, I'm Caillou (insert music note here). Then came home and made 2 lasagnas, one to take to a family and one for my honey as a valentine gift. He loves lasagna and I have never made him one (actually these are the very first I have ever made!) I sure hope they are good, we shall know tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment