Sunday, February 4, 2018

Kayson Strong as an Eagle Day 14

Friday 2-2-18
When we arrived at the hospital he was watching Guardians of the Galaxy, he had never seen that before and he was glued to that TV, lol.  He was moving his legs a lot more!  He was also in a breathing trial, the vent was not breathing for him, all his breaths were his own!  We were excited about that.  The Neuro team came in and said his brain pressures were looking good and he could get the drain out.  They did that oh, about mid afternoon.  Then in the early evening respiratory came in and said his vent could come out.  That was so exciting for us but I think a bit upsetting for him.  He got kinda super fussy, was sounding like he was trying to cry and agitated.  He had also been having diarrhea all day and was irritated at that, as would I be!  Then the other kids got here!  This time when they kinda ran to me, I braced my feet a bit apart so I wouldn't get knocked over bc they almost knocked me over the weekend before!  lol.  Daddy videoed it this time.  I love my babies so so so much!  Kalani went right to her daddy but wouldn't come to me!  She did give me kisses though before the night was over.  We let everyone say hi to Kayson but it was very short visits bc he was so upset.  He did stop fussing long enough to look at them when they came in though.  I think he misses everyone too.  Kirsten cried.  Then we decided to head out bc he seemed more peaceful left alone and he needed to calm and rest.  We got daddy and the two staying with him checked into their hotel and we stayed to have dinner, pizza delivered and watch a movie.  Kirsten fell asleep.  Kalani was into everything!  Pulled the towels off a low shelf and hit her head on the closet door she wouldn't leave alone.  Then sleep..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment