Sunday, January 28, 2018

Kayson Strong as an Eagle Days 3-7

Monday 1-22-18 thru Friday 1-26-18
Wow these days are such a blur.  Watching your little one just sleep but not even breathing on his own is just crazy hard.  There were MRIs and long days and lots of questions.  We missed our other babies so much.  We did get into the Ronald McDonald House and that place is amazing!  Everyone there and at the hospital is so nice and caring.  One day we found a Kohls bc my shoes starting making sores on my feet.  It was hard to act normal though.  We had many visitors and they all helped pass the time.  We got taken out to dinner.  That was nice and tasted so good.  We have been so blessed by everyones generosity and overwhelmed with love.  We are so grateful for everyones support!  One day we went down to the chapel and the devotion was based on Is 40:31 "they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."  We started receiving cards at the hospital and RMH.  I'm sitting here typing this blog today and really these days are just a really huge blur and I'm so tired, I may try to lay down after I finish typing this one bc I think my brain is tired.  He got to be covered with the blanket I made him for Christmas for the week, He has a braveheart lion care bear and a hulk by his side helping him stay strong and brave.  We've cried.  We were also so excited when are others got to us friday night!  They almost knocked me down hugging me.  We love our babies so much.  We are never all separated like this.  It is hard on all of us.  I am so thankful for everyone who is loving on my others while we can't be there.  Sorry this post is so scattered.

2 comments: