Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Kayson Strong as an Eagle ~ neuropsych testing

Wed-Thurs 7/18-19/18
And the day begins with little sleep again, what is Dallas doing to me?  Keegan has been asking to come with us so we brought him this trip, he was so happy!  On the way in, I was typing a blog and the Mac was close to dying but I managed to finish my blog and publish is right before I ran out of battery.  I was so glad.  Then baby boy needed to pee but we asked if he could wait bc we had already passed Bucees (our usual stop) and we were almost to the hotel and didn't see anywhere to stop and he says, "yes, I can wait for 100 hrs bc we will drive for 20 hrs." *face palm emoji* Then dinner at the hotel and Glenn took the boys swimming and a friend came and took me to Starbucks!  She also gave me a pretty notebook that says love your life and I can keep it in my purse to take my blog and doc notes instead of the small yellow legal pads I've been using.  :)  Next morning we were up early and ate breakfast at the hotel, I really like their breakfast!  Then we took Kayson to his testing.  It was a long morning of waiting in the waiting room and filling in paperwork, pages and pages.  Next appt in a few weeks for his report.  Then headed home.  Lunch at DQ.  Made our Bucees stop this time.  Kayson picked up a pop gun that he had trouble making pop just a bit back and he gained enough strength already that he could do it now!  That was exciting.  We also found the rock bin, we collect these kinds of rocks on our vacations and enjoy just looking through them sometimes so while we were waiting on daddy to finish we kinda played in them, carefully bc we weren't buying, burying our hands, just feeling all the cool rocks, finding ones we liked.  Its good sensory input!  lol Home!  Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment