Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 years from now

Kirsten will be 36, Chris, 34, Cayden, 30, Keegan, almost 28 and Kayson, 26. I really just can't imagine having adult children! That just seems so incredibly far away. I had a paper of journal starters and this title was one of them but really how much can you say about that far in the future? I mean I know I could make a bunch of predictions or say a bunch of grand things and we all have dreams but we really don't have any idea what the future holds and we need to live in the now. I do pray that each one of our babies are happily married and serving God and following His will. I know Kirsten dreams of being an artist. I wonder if everyone will be driving electric cars by this time? if gas would ever become obsolete? Think facebook will still be around? I wonder if I will have a clean house? lol maybe I will actually be able to keep up with the laundry? I would love to be able to crochet better and someday we dream of building a house. I think it would be fun to own a Christmas tree farm. Maybe I will feel like I can think straight, sometimes I feel like my mind is going crazy, like I can't remember anything. I wonder if that's a normal mommy feeling? I hope it gets better. I just feel so tired all the time too, I hope that gets better as the babies get older. Well, I think I am out of things to say. maybe my next post will be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment