Monday, June 27, 2011

to my dear Chris

hey, my baby boy, I love you soooooo much, and you sure know how to make us all laugh! you have ever since you were little, always wanting to see people smile and laugh, maybe you should be on America's Got Talent! haha :) You are so amazing at math too, just like you're mama! I remember once when you almost fell off the stage at the State Convention and I had to watch from seat bc the place where we were you couldn't get down to the stage without going out the door and going in another one so I had to just pray that the the ladies would see you, oh, I was so glad when you didn't fall! :) you were only 3. I think you are so special and I am proud of you for standing up for your beliefs. Are you helping your daddy fix grandma and Papa David's sink? I know Papa Mike loves to have you hanging around and helping him do things on the property. I hope you understand how much we all love you. Mama is always so sad when she has to discipline you but I have to bc I want you to grow up to be the best Chris you can be, I want you to be loving and caring, to know how to study and learn well, to be able to clean well and take care of babies, to help others in times of need, I want you to have compassion and above all else I want you to know Jesus, I want you to search the scriptures and understand them, I want you to be a Spirit-filled God-fearing man that walks in all the ways God has planned for your life. I know things get crazy here and maybe we don't seem to pay much attention to you sometimes but we love you and I am so blessed to get to be your mama. if you ever need to talk to me I am here or your daddy. remember when you taught yourself to swim, you are so smart. I love when I see you taking care of your brothers and being so caring with them, like the other day when you thought someone from church was leaving with your baby brother, Kayson and you were so worried, I was glad to see how concerned you were and how much you cared. When you rescued Keegan from the pool, he just has no fear, jumping in like that! I am so glad you had already got in and rushed to him like you did. It was a brave thing to do! Speaking of brave, I am so thankful that you are my spider killer! you are my hero. :) I get so scared when I see a spider and and then you come in and rescue me and kill it and I don't have to be scared any more. :) Thank you so much! The more you help with Kayson, the more he wants you. It is so sweet when you carry him and rock him. Love, your Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment