Sunday, November 14, 2021

long time ~ no post

 Wow, it has been such a long time since I have posted a blog. There's a lot happening in our lives but not so much that I can really put in writing now. As the holidays approach, my first semester back in school is coming to a close. This is definitely not where I saw my life headed at this time but here I am. My theology class has been so enlightening and I have learned so much. I never imagined I would be attending university along side my two oldest. Life really has a way of throwing curveballs. It is however really neat to share this experience with my kids. The university is so beautiful and peaceful. I love watching my children grow and mature into adulthood. Other things that have happened this fall, Kalani diagnosed with anxiety, Kayson diagnosed with asthma and vitiligo, Cayden started high school, ran cross country and got most improved JV runner, Keegan has outgrown youth sizes and is wearing men's clothes at almost 13! He has also decided to grow his hair out and he has gorgeous curls! Kalani also got to move up to the kindergarten class at dance. She loves to dance so much! Hopefully I can start writing more but there's lots of busy and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment