Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Don’t ever let me go ~ 1-24-12

 Lord, I love you!

In the darkest times

My soul cries out to you

When I can’t

My soul sings your praises

You are there

when I cry

You lift me up

When broken

You hear my pleas

You attend my wounds

And wipe my tears

I know you’re here

I feel your presence

Even in the dark

Your light shines in my heart

My thoughts/my feelings

May be angry

May be confused

Try to turn bitter

But your pull is there

Your hand

Your urging

Deep

Down

in

my

Soul

Your TRUTH

Still stands

YOUR WORD

Still prevails

YOU, FATHER

YOU, JESUS

YOU, SWEET SPIRIT

are always there

You lift me

I soar

Even when

I don’t see

You carry

When I can’t go on

You give me strength

I am yours

I love you

Don’t ever let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment