Wednesday, January 6, 2021

pain and confusion

 I wanted you to love me

    I wanted you to accept me

        I tried so hard

            All these years

        I really tried so hard

I looked away

    I forgave

        I let you back in

            I didn’t say so much

Angry, Sad, Hurt, Betrayed, Humiliated

    You have hurt this relationship

        You have destroyed any hope

You do not love

    I feel sorry for you

    What led you to this

        What has you so bound

    How can you so easily be so very horribly deceived?

I do not understand

    How do you turn a back on a relationship

    How do you just not care?

    How do you sleep at night?

Why do you deceive?

    Why do you lie?

        Straight to my face!

            Then blame me

Where do I turn now?

    What decisions need made?

How do I trust again?

    Should I trust again?

Who will listen?

        Really listen!

    Who will believe?

    Who will help?

No comments:

Post a Comment