Tuesday, July 25, 2017

love one another

How can we truly love each other as we should?  be intentional.  Meet needs.  How can we meet needs?  we have to know each other, this also goes along with fellowship.  That means we also have to share ourselves, the good and the bad.  We can't just be all oh I'm so perfect, I have no problems.  That's not what God wants.  We all have problems and I'm not saying we need to go around complaining or being grumpy downers, lol.  I'm just saying if we put up a false front, no one will trust us or want to open up to us so we can see what needs are there.  These don't have to be big huge needs that take enormous amounts of time or money, sometimes the smallest thing just shows that a person was thought of and that goes such a long way.  Its so easy to feel alone and just knowing that someone else is there and cares goes such a long way.  I have a friend that periodically mails me a card, I just can't tell you the joy I feel when I see her name in my mailbox!  Sometimes when I'm having a rough time, there's her card and it is so touching!  I encourage you to encourage someone else every day this week.  :)

Eph. 4:29

No comments:

Post a Comment