1) School - So thankful for homeschooling. I love having my babies home and watching them learn new things. I love knowing just what they are being taught each day and knowing that they get a Biblical perspective.
2) Water aerobics - I don't go as often as I should but I am thankful for a fun way to exercise.
4) A home! I know it's not always as clean as some think it should be but I am so very grateful for it. We have plenty of room.
5) My family - Glenn, Kirsten, Chris, Cayden, Keegan and Kayson.
6) Transportation - my van (Midnight) and Glenn's truck (that it is is still running!)
7) Great friends!
8) LOVE! :)
9) The Bible!
10) Holy Spirit! His guidance and comfort is amazing.