Friday, October 25, 2019

A crazy week

So I am going to try to write something, this has been a crazy week and my brain is not in a super great place right now.  Dealing with the boy's attitudes and the baby screaming bc I took the iPad away bc its not time for kids tube right no, I feel so mentally exhausted all the time.  Monday I spoke some blog notes into my phone while driving, some of them are super confusing, LOL.  I feel like such a failure as a mother, the kids get so angry sometimes and say such mean and rude things to each other.  I have to fight just to get them to get some basic chores done, the house stays a mess, even when I try to have a place for everything.  Sorry, off track, told you my brain was in a bad place tonight.  Anyways, sometimes it takes me forever to write a blog again bc I think of things to write while I'm driving but they all leave my head before I get a chance to sit down and type them up.  So I realized I could speak my thoughts into my phone with Siri.  However I only have notes for about halfway through mon and the rest of the week will have to be from memory, lol.  Also there's no punctuation in the notes I have so that's interesting too.  I can't believe my baby is almost three!  Another side track, she just walked in here and looked so big and it made me think of that.  Monday am when I took Kalani to dance, she refused to wear her bow and instead insisted on cat ears she had found saturday while we were out at the Hwy 80 garage sales.  Before dance was two parent/teacher conferences, one in person, one by phone.  I missed getting a conference for cayden with one of his teachers bc I didn't read and respond to the email soon enough, sigh.  Anyways, Keegans teacher was over the phone, she said he is doing excellent and they all wish they had like 20 more of him.  That was so great to hear!  Kayson is doing excellent as well, making straight As which is absolutely amazing considering where he was just a year ago!  Then I met Chris at the bank and he opened his own checking account.  My babies are growing!  Then we went for lunch, he chose panda express.  When we got there and were walking in, Kalani spotted the panda and said, "Awww, cute care bear!" lol!  Then We did some grocery shopping.  Tuesday my precious oldest turned 19!  Glenn and I went on a date night that evening, we ended up stopping in at Sams to renew our membership and walked around a bit which led to us finding an arcade table that looks like the vintage pac mans, so we sat and played a game of pac man!  Anyone want to get us an arcade table, its only $500!  LOL  Wednesday was eye appts for Chris and I and those went great!  Chris's eyes are the same and mine actually got a bit better.  Then some Arbys for lunch and another appt and church that evening.  Thurs was a drive into the dentist for all the kids (not miss 19, I'm an adult now, LOL) and that went great too!  No cavities!  Then I took them to fresh for lunch and let them play on the playground there.  We ate outside, it was a beautiful day.  That evening we had french toast for Kirsten's bday dinner and gave her her presents.  Then today kalani and I stayed home and had a lazy day!  That was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment