Sunday, November 22, 2015

leave for camping 11-20-15

It's today, it's today, it's today!  We leave for camping today!  We realized it had been over a year since the last time we had been camping, oh how we have missed it!  The goal for the day is just to get to the campground.  We have two campsites for the weekend, one for the RV thats staying the whole time and one for the pop up that is leaving Sun with daddy.  Glenn and I are staying the first two nights in the pop up and then we will move to the RV for the rest of the time.  :)  The morning starts with daddy at work, Glenn at training and Kirsten at school for a half day.  We are still getting used to having to plan things around a school schedule.  I still needed to pack clothes and get the groceries!  By the time we got all done and were pulling out of the property with the first vehicle going, it was almost 5!  It would be dark by the time we arrived at the campground.  Glenn was coming with the second vehicle and Willow after he was out of training.  When I went to get dinner ready I realized I had forgot to grab some things out of our fridge!  The ketchup and RANCH!  That means tomorrow a store run will be necessary!  But dinner was good and easy, turkey sandwiches!  Then we were all exhausted and decided to head to bed!  Good night!  :)  Actually now it is Sun am and I am going to get my crocheting and join my daddy by the fire before it is time to start lunch!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment