Tuesday, August 16, 2011

to my precious Kayson

Oh my precious beautiful baby boy, you are so amazing and so special to me! you bring so much sunshine into my days. I hope your teethies come in soon and don't hurt you anymore. When are you going to start walking? I think soon because you are standing more everyday. Oh, my, you look so much like your daddy! that red hair of yours and my you can have a temper! I don't think I have ever seen a baby get so mad so young! :) I love you so much, the other day I thought you might have said "eat" and you do say mama and dada and I'm not sure that you haven't called Kirsten mama on occassion. lol you are so smart and I love to see you trying to think things through. and you love your daddy so much! you want him whenever you see him. I fin it so hard to believe in less than two months you will be a year old, wow, this year has flown! I really need to start thinking about your first birthday party, I wonder what you would enjoy? We are very blessed to have you in our family and I thank God for you. I am so excited to watch you grow and to see all that God has planned in your life. We all love you so much! I pray you grow up knowing that our love for you is so strong and that you grow up knowing that God wants you and that you love Jesus ans accept Him as your saviour and your Lord. I pray that you follow God's word wholly and completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment