Sunday, November 26, 2017

kindness

Thinking about being kind, intentionally kind.  Sometimes, even when I don't feel like being out among people, its good to smile at others.  Kindness can go a long ways, not always big things either.  Smiles, kind words, stopping to let people say hi to the babies, holding a door open, reminding my kids not to touch display glass bc someone has to clean it after them.  I also try to make my babies aware of those we don't always see, those many of us don't want to or even choose not to see.  Im so grateful for the people that make certain times possible, the cashiers, the waiters and those that clean up my baby's messes after a sunday lunch.  Its nice to have days I don't have to worry about it but I realize that means someone else does.  So see people, really try to look at them sometimes, smile, speak kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment