Monday, August 27, 2018

Kayson Strong as an Eagle ~ Surgery follow up

Thurs 8-16-18
This time is a day trip.  Oh but it was soooo hard to leave.  Baby girl was running a temp and not feeling well at all so a friend of Kirsten's so kindly came over to sit with her.  Oh, she cried when we left!  Victoria turned on Pink Fong, Baby Shark for her, oh how I hate that song!  but baby girl absolutely LOVES it!!!  If you turn it on in the other room, she will hear it and come running!  Then we dropped the four olders at Marmie's so she could run them shoe shopping in the am and get them to their Madagascar practice in the afternoon.  Ok, y'all we are like a super weird family or something, so I walk the olders in while Glenn waits with Kayson in Silver and Mama is asking about baby girl and we tell her how she cried but was watching Baby Shark and Mama was like what?!? so what do we do?  All of us, including me and even the teens!  We break out in the baby shark song complete with motions!  *insert facepalm emoji* LOL  Then we ran through McDonalds for some breakfast, the lady was kinda rude, got our order wrong, Glenn had to run in to get it fixed but he came out with an OJ he didn't originally order and decided he wanted, LOL.  *insert another facepalm emoji*  Then of course was our Bucees stop.  Kayson bought another gun!  This one shoots little soft foam balls!  I think this is becoming a problem!  LOL!  We also picked up a round stuffed Bucee for baby girl.  Still having a hard time with having to leave her not feeling well!  Then the traffic, I HATE Dallas!  We almost got hit!  Lord, please place angels of protection around us and our vehicle!  Then we make it to the hosp and Glenn is dropping us off before parking bc we are running a tad late bc of the traffic and all the sudden I remember we were supposed to arrive early for an X-ray!!!!!!  OH NO!  I completely forgot!  I knew I would forget something sometime my brain has been so scattered!  We get all checked in, the front desk doesn't know if there is an order for an X-ray, I almost put the security sticker on upside down *what is it with these facepalm emojis this blog*, stopped by radiology, they confirmed the X-ray order but we needed to check in upstairs at the doc first since we were late.  Finally make it upstairs and couldn't get in the door!!!!  It felt locked.  What is it with today?!?  Other docs come by and door opens for them!  They had maintenance come by and he said its the airflow restricting the door from opening when the ac is on, so I'm not completely crazy!  But now I just feel like crying and I'm having panic attacks!  Anyways, we get all checked in, get the X-ray done, it looks great!  Kayson gave me one of his X-ray stickers to put in my book of notes.  Got a note for school restrictions, this whole school thing is getting too real!  How do I let go?!?  Another appt in three weeks to discuss removing the collar.  I know thats what we want, thats why we did the surgery but seriously, it terrifies me!!!  Everything terrifies me with this child now!  Why, why can't I just put him in a bubble?!?  Anyone have a bubble I can have???  Baby boy wants Chick-Fil-A for lunch, find one in Dallas but theres NO inside seating!  What?!?  This is CFA!  Its supposed to have inside seats and a playground!  Who builds one without these things?!?  What is it with you Dallas???  LOL  So we decide to get out of the big city and then find one.  Lunch, I napped, then HOME!  Baby girl had a good day and is feeling better and liked her Bucee!  The kids were excited to show off their new shoes!  I'm so thankful for help with these kinds of things, it may not seem like much but it is!  Its so nice for them to feel good about their name brand sneakers, walmart sneakers would do but sometimes its just so nice to have the better quality items.  I'm thankful for those that care for us and help my kiddos have just a little confidence boost.  Then my sis picked up Cayden and Keegan and took them to the community pep rally (Chris was already there with XC).  We are all exhausted and it almost hurts to think, like seriously MY brain feels fractured!  But the day worked out and everyone got where they needed to be and we are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment